Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i wounder if this one is for all Nissans? Many sells em and i guss most are not original. I like Nissan and have Navara -04 and a X-trail 2.2 TD. So im willing to pay som hundreds of dollars as long as it realy works and i can do most common things in the system.

What do you have to say about Consult III and who is the original manufacturer?

Thanks guys :)

·
Administrator
11,523 Posts
It's not totally clear what you are asking, but for an 04 D22 there are very little electronics, so not really any use to you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, well, i would like to be able to do some repairs on Nissan 4x4 cars once in a while to. So i want to cover newer ones as well.

*Can i buy what Consult III or who sells the original with support of all that sells em?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I realise i was talking about the OEM Nissan Consult 3. The chines version for 100-200USD. (Original is about 5000Usd). Is those working?

Thanks!!

·
Administrator
11,523 Posts
They have a mixed reputation. You are better off buying a professional tool that can do more that just read codes.

Have a search for products from Launch or Autel.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What modells does take early nissan diesels? When i search they peomise more than they can hold. So hopes you entusiast knows what ones to use. What does you use? Thanks!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hm, how do you know when a sensor is broken on a navara then? How to see the fault codes? Erase fault codes whitout waiting 24h after disconnneting batteri? (Have ordered a cd with the workshop manual program from australia). Is there a way to see the codes on d22 after all? Thanks :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive ordered Maxiscan 890 and 590 that someone here has and says works on D22. I will report if ad how they works so i can give something back to all solidarian Navara lovers. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts