Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I´m wondering if it can be a difference between short SCVs for the Euro 4 engine?
I´m asking because I replaced mine but after that the car run for maybe 2-3min and then stalled, then I started it and it stalled again. So it went on until it didn´t start any more.
Then I but back the old SCV again and the car have worked perfectly since for 3weeks.
I noticed a difference on the holes in the end I need to ask if that could have caused the problem or did I just get a bad SCV?

The right one is the Original and the new one was the one that didn´t work.
Hand Finger Lens Cameras & optics Household hardware

·
Administrator
15,894 Posts
A discussion here

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I´ve read it a few times trying to clear things out but I haven´t got any further with it.
My pump is the same that ends with 0530 and most SCVs I look at seems to replace 2 numbers :
A6860EC09A and A6860VM09A
and if I look on pfjones site they seem to sell 2 SCVs but with same productnumber. And since I live in Finland its not so easy for me to buy one from them so I have to take it locally or Autodoc.
So thats why I need some help if there is any diffrerence between them or my first one was just faulty?

·
Administrator
15,894 Posts
My understanding is that there are 2 types for the Euro 4.

Not sure of the product numbers, but the second type was an improved version of the first type. The first type was effectively discontinued.

I think it is very likely that you are right, your replacement was probably faulty, others have experienced faulty new scvs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts