Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just organised 15% off all Truckman tops, see Truckman thread....

Now have organised a deal on a very nice set (of 4) of Chequered Side Step Plates to replace the boring plastic ones. I have them on my truck, pictures soon, and they make for a good look.

Made by Titan Ltd, they fit perfectly, come with Stainless Steel bolts, AND the correct sized allen key. They also have a foam back strip to protect and aid the fit.

If you speak to Leon Goodwin, 01507 603264, and MENTION THE FORUM, he will do them for £21.00 including VAT and including Packing and Postage. they are £23 without bids on ebay, so that's 10% off already.

These are ebay images, but you can see how smart they look!

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/titanltd

·
Registered
78 Posts
i got a pair from the same place there ok for the money but there not grate they dont quite fit right and you have to bend them a bit to get them to site right
stil for £21 you cant expect the earth
i figer let them take the ware and tare and when i sell il put the plastic ones on in new condition

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh, may be your ones got bent in the post ?

mine fitted perfectly first time out and. like you say, for £21, don't expect Bentley fittings, but they do look good.

·
Registered
37 Posts
side plates

I bought some to from titan on ebay had to straighten the ends out to, but fitted ok, couldn't unscrew old plastic ones as captive srew spun,so had to drill and pop rivet new ones on, 2 of themwas ok, look pretty good though. 8)

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
for all 4 steps and screws thats a rather good deal !!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does anybody know if anything like this is still available? Even replacement plastic ones... managed to take a chunk out of one of mine and havnt had any joy finding replacements unless I fancy replacing the entire bar's on both sides :/

·
Registered
212 Posts
Smaug1975 said:
Leon? :p

Id be happy with a plastic replacement, must be available somewhere!
If you speak to Leon Goodwin, 01507 603264, and MENTION THE FORUM, he will do them for £21.00 including VAT and including Packing and Postage. they are £23 without bids on ebay, so that's 10% off already.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I did read it - my class 'A' photographic memory didn't autosave the name mentioned :p Then on a scan read I didn't see it again but have now read it properly :p

As for digging up an 8 year post... scarily this was the best match google could give me when searching for replacement side steps which actually ended up being no help at all :D

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
Smaug1975 said:
I did read it - my class 'A' photographic memory didn't autosave the name mentioned :p Then on a scan read I didn't see it again but have now read it properly :p

As for digging up an 8 year post... scarily this was the best match google could give me when searching for replacement side steps which actually ended up being no help at all :D

If you read it, and saw it was getting on for nine years old, why comment on it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.