Nissan-Navara.net banner

401 - 408 of 408 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
A bit hard explaining that one to the kids Scott.
At least he won't know what's in store when the time comes. I don't think the women have much sympathy:grin2:

·
Premium Member
2008 Nissan Navara Aventura / BMW 650i / Saab 93 TTid
516 Posts
Ronnie is my trustee old staff, by my side wherever, Barney is my choc lab drug detection dog, definitely my best pals.
They look great, Jay.

Do they ride around with you in the truck, and is Barney your working dog? Do you work in drug detection?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi carouser
Yeh there with me all the time in the truck, I'm a retired Senior Officer in the prison service he was my drug dog in there, I still like to keep his nose in the game by hiding smelling cloths which have class A n Class b smells on it, now I drive a artic for a living n he comes with me in the truck while Ronnie the staffie stays at home in the day with the kids.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
We have a couple of weeks to wait for Bailee. I think pick up will be on 13th May which coincidentally would have been Shelby's 5th birthday.
So then, Joe! Did you collect Bailee at the weekend?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Bailee settled in pretty well. We did about 1,200km that day with Bailee in the car for about 550 of them. We got home quite late and it was an early start the next day with pony club and Bailee came with us as we couldn't leave her at home by herself.

She cried a bit the first night but has been quiet since. We left the TV on for the first two nights. She is a sweet little thing and follows us everywhere, comes when called (by anything) and will fetch her soft toys when thrown. She is certainly different than Shelby was at that age as she was more likely to run the other way when called, unless she felt otherwise inclined. Bailee is currently lying on the floor with her head on my foot as I type. Another thing, she watches the TV and I have only had one other dog that had any interest in the telly.

Bailee and my daughter are off to puppy school tomorrow and it will be good for both of them.

I hope Arnold is doing well Scott. He would obviously be getting bigger before your very eyes.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
That's great, Joe, and wow, what an absolute beaut! Sounds like Bailee is settling in well, and you're all managing just fine.

Arnold has been with us for a little over a fortnight now and on the whole has been great. He's a feisty little character and some what lazy on the basis he'll still pee on the floor despite the back door being open, and yet if you ask him to follow you outside and command him to go he'll happily oblige so we just need to get into the habit of getting him outside every twenty minutes or so.

Aside from that, everything else is going just fine. He is eating well (quite literally pines for his food) and he and Denby are getting on so, so well.

I must upload some footage to youtube and share the links - makes for fascinating viewing.

Arnold has his second set of jabs next week and we'll then be able take him for short walks soon after. If he is anything like Denby was, it will be a laugh a minute.

Keep us posted with Bailee's progress!

·
Super Moderator
4,605 Posts
Old thread I know but our latest addition!
Introducing Benji the pug ....

Who I think is broken lol

Reactions: landmannnn
401 - 408 of 408 Posts