Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So towbar fitted on Thurs, and today we bought our first van, a Bessacarr Cameo, 2 berth, 2004.

Really pleased , motor mover and lots of extras, not towed in years so beware>:)>:)

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
It doesn't appear to be a 5th wheeler, slightly disappointed.
'Tis a nice caravan though - and not everyone wants to be away for half the year!
It is true that Navs are the #1 choice for 5th wheel users, followed by Rangers and sundry.

Reactions: duffs54

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It doesn't appear to be a 5th wheeler, slightly disappointed.
Sorry, I've let you down badly :crying:, but on a positive front I should be able to reverse it after my course :surprise::surprise:., don't think I'd ever be able to reverse a 5th wheel :frown2:

On the way to see the van up in Skegness we passed this outfit, they had some teardrop shaped looking vans too but bigger http://www.5thwheels.co.uk/

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now you just need some good weather for a trial trip...
Where it's being stored also have a campsite, so our first night will be Sunday after we pick it up, no doubt we won't remember anything, so I'm going to video the hand over lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
No not yet , but I want too we just need a dog sitter for the first trip I dont fancy taking dogs first go lol
I have not taken any pictures yet but I will soon .
Where we have it stored the owner has said we can have a night or too in the caravan
We are the same we had a tent before and it is going to be so much better in a caravan

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No not yet , but I want too we just need a dog sitter for the first trip I dont fancy taking dogs first go lol
I have not taken any pictures yet but I will soon .
Where we have it stored the owner has said we can have a night or too in the caravan
We are the same we had a tent before and it is going to be so much better in a caravan
Well we picked ours up yesterday, drove down from Skeggie to home 90mins, when Ii first drove it I was doing 40mph, that crept up to 45, then when we hit some 50mph roads, I felt guilty so pulled over a couple of times. But by the end of the journey , my confidenece was better so was doing 55mph. But it was pouring down with rain the whole journey!

Arrived home safely , now in storage and like you we can actually camp in the camping area next to it:grin2::grin2::grin2:, which i can't wait to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts