Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

been having problems with my Nissan Navara d22 2009 model!! For awhile now it’s been cutting out completely engine shuts off when driving . I go and push primer then it starts and goes fine!!!
Recently just got (NEW) primer and valve in lines etc also new injectors cause it was getting alittle loud… what could be the problem with all these new parts in there ??? Also I got the injectors cause I was getting sick off the loud ticker when I was driving obviously it’s a common rail so they tend to be alittle noisy !!! But it’s louder than I would think in my opinion. But still has that very loud ticker regardless of new injectors and still cuts out after a cold start up or even warm up with new primer and valve what’s the go ???

·
Administrator
15,346 Posts
Hey guys,

been having problems with my Nissan Navara d22 2009 model!! For awhile now it’s been cutting out completely engine shuts off when driving . I go and push primer then it starts and goes fine!!!
Recently just got (NEW) primer and valve in lines etc also new injectors cause it was getting alittle loud… what could be the problem with all these new parts in there ??? Also I got the injectors cause I was getting sick off the loud ticker when I was driving obviously it’s a common rail so they tend to be alittle noisy !!! But it’s louder than I would think in my opinion. But still has that very loud ticker regardless of new injectors and still cuts out after a cold start up or even warm up with new primer and valve what’s the go ???
Post moved to the appropriate section.

It sounds like you are getting air in the system. The connections to the fuel filter can give the most trouble. If you are really struggling, fit a section of clear tube on the filter outlet to see if there are air bubbles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

It sounds like you are getting air in the system. The connections to the fuel filter can give the most trouble. If you are really struggling, fit a section of clear tube on the filter outlet to see if there are air bubbles.

ok have checked for air leaks etc nothing ..can that cause the sound loud ticking

·
Administrator
15,346 Posts
Possibly, if you have air in the system it will make the injectors rattle. Strange that you have to push the primer but have no air leaks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts