Nissan-Navara.net banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
G

·
I kinda held out on him for a bit, trying to understand ... basic language barrier possibly..?
But once anyone starts with negative comments, I draw the line. Especially when we're told at the beginning of the post he's allegedly an expert Lmfao!
Anybody with half an ounce of nod knows full well ya don't strip an engine without timing marks, if ya can't find them for some unknown reason, as previously quoted, make your own... Expert advise :really

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Biggi said:
I kinda held out on him for a bit, trying to understand ... basic language barrier possibly..?
But once anyone starts with negative comments, I draw the line. Especially when we're told at the beginning of the post he's allegedly an expert Lmfao!
Anybody with half an ounce of nod knows full well ya don't strip an engine without timing marks, if ya can't find them for some unknown reason, as previously quoted, make your own... Expert advise :really
'If in doubt, mark throughout' as my mentor mechanic used to say :salute:
Tipex pen is a mechanics best friend :thumbright:

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
What ever you guys say :study: I just read and try to understand :lol: this site is first class for people who are prepared to ask learn and understand
When it comes to motors I'm clueless but on this site I'm learning and not afraid to ask how do I do this :study:
I owe alot to this site for the info that has been provided buy some very experienced boys and girls on this site
Thanks all keep up the good work :salute:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sorry if I you tooke me wrong on that, I must say here maybe I am good on electric engineering, I am a developer on assembler, c++, VB, I am an enthusiast, always our final destiny is what will recognize us, when we get to finish what we wanted and seeing working what we last months doing, we never will be good on everything that's too much information in the most different car systems.

I could not understand what was my negative comments, but I would like to ask you apologize if was arrogant or show it for you guys, I don't do bullying or harrass whatsoever.

I don't now if I am an expert, I try ... try ... try ... try, fail and try until I be happy, I've learned that technology is free for any company to make the most different things, you never will know everything, you always will keep learning, I learned that sometimes is easy to create, but hard to understand what was created without the proper information and documents.

There is not a problem whatsoever with the language and yes with interpretation............

You should not keep your **** itching like that, that is dangerous for you to mark the wrong hole, you cant mark the itching hole without the proper papers to clean it with the right information.

Sure some nice expert will answer this........................................

I got something, but must confirm,

Biggi said:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It seems the most ironic, if you knew how hard is the access to technology on some countries, you will realize that some people must be magic mechanics to sort what does not have parts ..........

Chinese, Japanese, Persians, Arabs .... Italians and British are all brothers, so it does not matter if our OZ/NZ cousins will answer of a poor African expert got the balls, I dont know, I am searching the info I want...

wozizname said:
Not only has he said the 'M' word Chris but posted the same on Nissan Asia and I reckon Ok, so if there is skills here might not go down too well with our OZ/NZ cousins :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
Ok start over where in the world are you based and lets go from thair :thumbleft:
And let's see if we can help :study:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
How to reset the maf on your way?

(I don't know everything, just trying to understand).

I removed the common rail out and dismounted it and it was with some dusty, peaces of silycon in the filter that protect from the second filter.

Thanks for the info buddy, basically ... I see the common rail of this nissan has a kind of crank inside, this crank will move (some kind of diafragma???????) then causing the suction.

The suction is controlled by the suction control valve that receives from ecu the duty amount, Ive tested the sensor and it was locked, it seems that the paper from filter old not replaced of bad quality caused some problems for this common rail.

hoopy29 said:
your problem is almost certainly electrical, but have you done anything to cause the fuel to be shut off. the pump is not timed as such its just a pump that pumps pressurised fuel up to the rail and to the injector bodies, the electronics then allow the injector to fire the fuel in to the cylinder when the ecu decides its the right time based on the position of your crank sensor and cam sensor along with what your maf is telling it. so try to reset your throttle control plenty of info on how to do that it might work but i think its a sensor that is electronically stopping your fuel.tell me how you get on regards.

G

·
Eagle - READ and understand !
First of all it's polite to introduce yourself on the introduce yourself page. We have no idea where you are in the world you are or the age and specifics of your vehicle.

The mods and members are asking things and trying to understand what the problem is with your vehicle. PD has already said lets start from the beginning and given you the opportunity to redeem your insults of "no knowledge."
I ain't a mod, I ain't an expert but I'm loosing all interest in this thread.
May I suggest you start from the beginning, answer the questions and absorb the masses of knowledge given for free on one of the best websites I have ever come across.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
if you want to help sort the problem, great! if not, please shut up your mouth off and be quite there, you are annoying, move man! go to find a woman for your life and if this is not your problem, go to find an english husband to itch your back and leave me in peace dude!

I dont want\like to date you, but I got a a friend that love to blast **** itching like you, move dude, leave me in peace, stop harrassing me this is no good,

No body is irreplaceable, if some one do it, I do it !!!!!!!!!!!!! the issue is that using advise of people that worked more with this kind of engine will help more and be quicker in this world of "hidden technology" everyone not allowing the information that should be free.

Biggi said:
Eagle - READ and understand !
First of all it's polite to introduce yourself on the introduce yourself page. We have no idea where you are in the world you are or the age and specifics of your vehicle.

The mods and members are asking things and trying to understand what the problem is with your vehicle. PD has already said lets start from the beginning and given you the opportunity to redeem your insults of "no knowledge."
I ain't a mod, I ain't an expert but I'm loosing all interest in this thread.
May I suggest you start from the beginning, answer the questions and absorb the masses of knowledge given for free on one of the best websites I have ever come across.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Another gay English ........... dude, the Great Architect is so clever, that he created a specifical hole in a woman body for we to introduce our ****, but some people use it on wrong way and keep harrassing one to another until some one scrrew their butt farts.

AGAIN, I ONLY SCREW PUSSY! ENGLISH CULTURE SHOULD NOT TO FORCE PEOPLE INTO HOMOSEXUALISM AS ALL THE GAYS ARE GOING THERE.

GAY BRITAIN

chris vince said:
Blimey, I have been itching the wrong hole for ages now, must get booked into re-hab!

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
:faint I give also :dunno

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Eagle_Japanese..........mate, I don't know what drugs you're taking :2far
If it's my help and information you are wanting you can :kiss_ass

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
It is not drugs, I don't do it and dont like who does, I am suffering depression, side effects of bullying harrasment of every side ........................................... this waste any one, it could waste you also under this suffering too much time.

too much work, documents for nothing, ironic and evil people, gays chasing, sick people telling all the bulhsit

people keep harrassing me, I am not well, sorry! everyone have a limit, once this limit reach a level, any human being get sick mentally, tired and for any bullying and people like the other guy ironically telling me that he mounted a chair and a table on lego, I told him to do puzzle then.

I am tired of this world, hidden information, high expensive parts

G

·
So ya thought... I know, let's threaten biggi with terrorism through a private message.. You who quotes you dislike bullying and threats. Tell ya what mate, may I suggest ya calm yourself down, gather your thoughts, apologies and If your very lucky, people may, (an I say may with doubt) actually try to help you!
Nobody likes bully's, there are people within this site and their families that understand depression and have had to deal with bullying and mental/physical illness. So please don't hit us with that, it hits a raw nerve!
An for the record I ain't gay, but my boyfriend is :****

21 - 40 of 56 Posts