Nissan-Navara.net banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Biggi, What will you expect to receive as answer? once you tell me alot of SSSTTTTThhhTTT, you must receive the same back, that's the world mirror, you receive back.

It is not a menthal illness, it is a waste state.... I am tired to deal with bad people using irony ... chasing, irony kill me and make me terrorist!

You may find hundreds of reasons for it or for that ..... there is no excuse for you to chase, harrass or put people on fire just because they dont agree with you or just because they dont want to use your cork used or lick it.

I will ask you to stop messaging me here and just leave some one nice, human ... to help this stuff, sorry if the cork was too thick and hurted you inside, just leave me ...........

Biggi said:
So ya thought... I know, let's threaten biggi with terrorism through a private message.. You who quotes you dislike bullying and threats. Tell ya what mate, may I suggest ya calm yourself down, gather your thoughts, apologies and If your very lucky, people may, (an I say may with doubt) actually try to help you!
Nobody likes bully's, there are people within this site and their families that understand depression and have had to deal with bullying and mental/physical illness. So please don't hit us with that, it hits a raw nerve!
An for the record I ain't gay, but my boyfriend is :****

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts

Alrighty! it's that time again peeps
this thread has gone way off course and heading for the bin, so lets start over nicely Mr Eagle_Japanese, no more insults or any of the gay stuff please.

Btw, you have a PM, please read it carefully and if you don't understand let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thanks GOD! a good soul appeared....................................

Lil'Trucker! said:

Alrighty! it's that time again peeps
this thread has gone way off course and heading for the bin, so lets start over nicely Mr Eagle_Japanese, no more insults or any of the gay stuff please.

Btw, you have a PM, please read it carefully and if you don't understand let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
The problem is that the car start and then die immediately ... I mean, once I crank it ... it start and then die once I stop cranking, there is not any kind of faulty error code, it smells diesel burned, but it seems that just stop the pressure on fuel rail once it should go second stage for pressure pump I think, please tell me bellow everything that must be followed to diagnose this problem.

Engine YD25DDTi Nissan Frontier 2009, Common rail direct injection, Turbo\Intercooler, 2.5 L, (2488 cc), 89.0 mm, 100.0 mm, 18:1, 129 PS (95 kW) @4000 rpm, 30 kg•m (290 N•m; 220 lb•ft) @2000 rpm

It uses a common rail direct injection, I removed all the common rail and opened it, the suction controll valve was locked with weird dust, I cleaned it and it is working fine, once I plug a positive and negative in the 12vdc battery, the solenoid act perfect.moving up and down the the valve control ........ so the common rail valve is not broken, it was only filled with rubish.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
Looks like we're back on track :thumbleft:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
yEp, after studying weeks, I tested everything that some human being could test in this nissan, but the common rail is without pressure, it is not electrical, it is not on limp mode, it just does not work as mentioned, now ..... it must have a kind of diafragma inside this, please give a look there .... the fact is where to find those repair kits.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Here's the early generation YD25ddti timing marks diagram for installation.
[attachment=0:1pe3g3jc]yd25 timing marks.png[/attachment:1pe3g3jc]
The only difference between early and later is duplex chains replaced with single chain drive as many have converted back to duplex due to the single chains stretching.
AFAIK that diagram you posted up is correct.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
If it's fuel pressure issues, have you read this thread :?: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=14875
Also, Bluenavara posted somewhere that he had inserted a spacer within the circuit to increase the fuel pressure to accomidate his tuning modifications. If I can find it I'll post it up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How to reset the maf on your way?

(I don't know everything, just trying to understand).

I removed the common rail out and dismounted it and it was with some dusty, peaces of silycon in the filter that protect from the second filter.

Thanks for the info buddy, basically ... I see the common rail of this nissan has a kind of crank inside, this crank will move (some kind of diafragma???????) then causing the suction.

The suction is controlled by the suction control valve that receives from ecu the duty amount, Ive tested the sensor and it was locked, it seems that the paper from filter old not replaced of bad quality caused some problems for this common rail.
How to reset the maf on your way?

(I don't know everything, just trying to understand).

I removed the common rail out and dismounted it and it was with some dusty, peaces of silycon in the filter that protect from the second filter.

Thanks for the info buddy, basically ... I see the common rail of this nissan has a kind of crank inside, this crank will move (some kind of diafragma???????) then causing the suction.

The suction is controlled by the suction control valve that receives from ecu the duty amount, Ive tested the sensor and it was locked, it seems that the paper from filter old not replaced of bad quality caused some problems for this common rail.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts