Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to find a forum for the Nav :D

Got pointed here from Brian over on the JAE forum although I am cheating a bit, I work for Nissan in Sales so my car changes very regularly so had a couple of Navara's for not a long period of time unfortunately...

Should be changing into a new Outlaw in a couple of weeks as permanent demo (well 90 days at least) so thoguth I would pop accross and say HI :D

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
hi mate welcome to the site, im trying to get the club together to attend JAE this year ( next year )

Will be great to have a stand full of propper 4 wheel drive vehicles :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What info, I'll have a chat with our service team and see waht can be done :D

Any info... It's an engine! It's 2.0l 16V Petrol and it could have a red or black top :D :D :D

Seriously though, what info you after...

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
The CD20det is a DOHC turbo inline 4 deisel, Same to my knowledge as the CA20E that we have in Australia. The CA20E is a SOHC inline 4 petrol engine. The block I wanna know if its identical. A mate of mine is puting a CA18DET head off a U12 bluebird on a CA20E block. He is after a head gasket designed for forced induction, no one makes a metal head gasket for the CA20E. Some crank and conrod info would be handy to.

It a big ask I know, If you ever need anything you want from australia let me know. Ill be glad to help.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Displacement, cc 1973
Engine model CD20
Max.power (Net), kw(PS)/rpm 76 ps (55.90 kw) / 4800 rpm
Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm 13.5 kg*m (132.39 N*m) / 2800 rpm
Power density 15.66
Engine type Water cooling serial 4 cylinder OHC
Engine information
Fuel system Bosch type distribution type jet pump
Turbocharger No
Fuel type Diesel
LEV system (Low emission vehicle) No
Compression ratio 22.2
Bore, mm 84.5
Stroke, mm 88

Bore and stroke of the CA20E are identical. I am after info on conrods and crankshaft and head gaket design.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.