Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
if its on a petrol engine , it will sound pretty good...here in the uk our engines are diesel so they sound loud already...

G

·
Re: third brake light

Madalex said:
how come the picture above shows a third brake light above the rear window. is it just th U.S that gets this.
yes mate, we dont get one but the light is standard on us and i think australian models.....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Scorpion and Remus through demon tweeks do this type of exhaust for the D22 and D40.

They do look good and probably sound pretty good. This may be stating the bleeding obvious but if you doing any seroius offroading they could be easily damaged looking at the way they are routed.
The exhaust routing must not come down below axle level really and or be outside of the trucks footprint.

Mick

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I've got to agree with mick,

It' for the blingers not us off-roaders!

I've got to much sticking out off mine already, Ive crunched the underneath of my A-bar, bent a side step and hit the tow bar countless times! :(

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Naughty Nissan Man said:
I've got to agree with mick,

It' for the blingers not us off-roaders!

I've got to much sticking out off mine already, Ive crunched the underneath of my A-bar, bent a side step and hit the tow bar countless times! :(
yeh and your still saving up for that better d40 truck aint ya!? AWE love him.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Exhausted

I'm interested in an exhaust system.
The only one I can find for a D40 is the Scorpion one.
(Which appears to be pretty good on all accounts).
However, would like to know my options.
Summit don't have the Navara listed...
Anyone any ideas what I should be looking for (Pathfinder, ...)
Cheers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.