Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Just had my engine management light come on my NP300 and upon checking it with the OBDII reader its showing a pending code of P3208.

Does anyone know what this might be and if I should just clear it and see if it re-occurs before phoning the dealer ?

Trucks seems to drive fine but only gone a couple of miles home with it on.

Cheers

Tikka69

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Trouble Code: P3208

CAN Message Monitoring ARS Plausibility

Possible Causes:

CAN data bus wires have short circuited to each other
ECU has failed
BUS system failure
Defective bus controller (EGS)

You haven't done anything to crush any wiring at all?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi diydave

Thanks for the prompt reply !

No nothing been done to crush any wiring anywhere :frown2:

Looks like its going to have to go back to the dealers.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
That was the only info my code reader could come up with.
Very limited to be honest.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all

Sorry been a while in getting back but yes indeed, its as NavaraGeek says above it was a NOX sensor at fault. Replaced by the dealer and now good as new.

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
So i had a 3202 fault in nov and tuned out to be a NOx sensor, was replaced.

Now had a 2200 fault this month and been told by main dealer it is the other NOx sensor apparently. All replaced under warranty.

In between had an adblue sensor fault which was fixed quick. guessing some connector was not replaced after first fix.

Done 60k miles, had no issues in first 35 months. AdBlue consumption ridiculous compared to vehicle specs, get warnings on display after only 7 litres used which is annoying, understood it to be a 17 litre tank, when filled still takes 12-24 hours before warnings stop, is this same for everyone?

Hi all

Sorry been a while in getting back but yes indeed, its as NavaraGeek says above it was a NOX sensor at fault. Replaced by the dealer and now good as new.

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts