Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howzit Guys and Gals
As a South African Ex-Pat good quality pick-up trucks are almost as important as breathing. That's why I was quite chuffed when I acquired a brand spanking new black D40 Outlaw (with Premium pack) just ready for me to enjoy in mid-January. Just imagine my joy when I stumbled upon this site dedicated to one of the coolest vehicles on this here green earth!
Only 2 problems: 1. What took me so long?
2. Where am I gonna find the time to read all the threads and do the necessary upgrades and pimping for my new ride?
Does anybody have the answer to strike the sweet balance?

To many long nights ahead...

:twisted:

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse
Sniffer

·
Registered
41 Posts
welcome to forum.....a bit of advice m8...if you start pimping ur truck you just can't stop...it like a drug dude :lol:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
navara-au said:
Welcome to the forum mate.
What part of SA are ya from
I'm from the old Eastern Transvaal close to Jo'burg. T'was quite good on a very recent trip to see the enormous amount of Nav's they have in SA now. Pity we can't get the 4l V6 Petrol version over here... :cry:

Know anyone there?

I thought I was gonna be the only bloke from SA as a site member but also noticed another in Swindon.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
squidge said:
welcome to forum.....a bit of advice m8...if you start pimping ur truck you just can't stop...it like a drug dude :lol:
Know what you mean...

Quite safe at the mo' since the missus have a tight squeeze on the old [email protected]*cks... :shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.