Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The MD of Subaru Australia goes out of his way to say there’s no plan for a Subaru pickup. However, as that’s a question no one was asking, is this a first hint?

Toyota and Subaru now have substantial manufacturing integration across several models. Why not one more? Toyota’s own factories can barely keep up with Hilux demand...

·
Administrator
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aren't Isuzu and Suzuki closely connected?
Not to my knowledge. For years their 4WDs were co-developed with GM - indeed the DMax/Colorado and MU-X/Trailblazer remain very closely related, having been initially co-developed. I believe that relationship has soured now though.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not to my knowledge. For years their 4WDs were co-developed with GM - indeed the DMax/Colorado and MU-X/Trailblazer remain very closely related, having been initially co-developed. I believe that relationship has soured now though.
Yeah izuzu and chevrolet split in 2016 (I think).
Curently desiging new sports bar for 2022 Triton and it was mentioned in an internal meeting if we might get any sales for the same sports bar from Nissan... read into that what you will.

·
Super Moderator
4,313 Posts
Aren't Isuzu and Suzuki closely connected?
the suzuki equator was a descendent of the navara D40 so would have thought the next generation would be based off of the np300?

·
Administrator
11,702 Posts
Perhaps when Mr Honda made that prediction that one day there would be 6 car manufacturers plus Morgan, he should have added that there would be just one pickup manufacturer?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts