Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, I have just had a cracking Sunday out playing at Frickley, here`s the web linky:
http://www.frickley4x4.co.uk/index2.html

Its a lot bigger site than it sounds, me an my mate in his Surf went for a quick `look about` and didn`t get back to the entrance for 2 hours!
For £25 I reckon its a belter, they have a free powerwasher to use when leaving, proper crappers, the food and drinks on site were minimal.

Here`s a linky to the new Difflock forum with some piccies.

http://www.difflock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=455

go on, get it muddy, you know you want to!

ps, the clay/mud does stick underneath very well. It may just be me going for it tho! :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
looks a great site, is there plenty of soft roading there ?? as the pics on the main website would put off many Navara Owners :lol: ;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
going off road looks great fun :lol:
i need to find somewere near northampton to have a go, my nav has only seen a wet road :shock:
i am willing to take her off road :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Plenty for shiny trucks to play at, mine is completely standard aside from the BFG all terrain tyres, my mates Surf runs the same BFGs, standard trim too.

It would make a great `starter` site, lots of it can be driven by standard vehicles, but if you`re scared by mud and dirty paintwork it`s not for you.

Damian (in the Surf) is scared to death of scratching it, we go to the same places, drive the same routes, mine is scratched to bits, his is like new. My driving style has been described as gung-ho, whatever that means!

May be an ideal venue for the (muddy minded) Nissan-Navara.net owners club to have a get together???

·
Registered
279 Posts
found a route near brackley thanks to this site, think i might go and have a go. but this time of year i might change tyres over for the BFG AT's but being tight want some milage out of the current ones :lol: already covered 6k so might change them at 10k

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.