Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been shopping around for new shoes for my aventura ...loads of dealers are recommending Nexen Rodian HP, they're quite popular over here. Are they suitable for my Nissan? Cheers

·
Registered
103 Posts
i`ve got goodyear wranglers on my d40,they seem ok ,but then again I just bought it,i used Pirelli scorpions on my last ride,which was a disco 2,brilliant tyres for that vehicle,i wonder what the rest of you prefer??

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
personally i wouldnt have them on a car they were on a car i hired once like driving on marbles horrible things

·
Registered
103 Posts
personally i wouldnt have them on a car they were on a car i hired once like driving on marbles horrible things
which ones?some tyres suit,some don`t,do tell.

·
Administrator
11,565 Posts
In the UK, £85 for the Nexian vs £120 for the more premium brands. We have worse weather than you (wet/cold/snow) so tend to avoid the budget tyres.

·
Registered
103 Posts
In the UK, £85 for the Nexian vs £120 for the more premium brands. We have worse weather than you (wet/cold/snow) so tend to avoid the budget tyres.
i would have thought the worse the weather the more premium the brand but hey ho,it`s what you find the best.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
no idea it was an Astra Van I had on Hire when mine was in the Menders they were that bad i stopped to physically check they were not Bald, will never fit those Brand tyres to my own vehicle, for what its worth though i dont like Pirellis either for the same reason, new set on my Opel Manta in my 20s (long distant past!) usual journey to work usual corners etc usual admittedly quick speed and round she went on brand new p6s never had pirelli since

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no budget stuff for my Navi ...these round up to €180 p/t , there are chinese noodles for a €100 but it's a risk i'll be spinning breakdance on the roads

1 - 11 of 11 Posts