Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the order in and an October build date but in the end the mileage and emissions (and price) wore me down so I've cancelled the order and going back to plan A and looking for a nice low miles X class 350.Far more economical and cleaner running. Won't climb mountains but then I've never wanted to! It's also still part of this family and the first thing I do will get the chassis totally filled with waxoil. Just to be on the safe side!

·
Administrator
16,672 Posts
I'm still keen, but would like to see and drive one first! Not sure how much I want to drop £50k plus on a new motor.

Personally I don't like the X350 styling and that huge Merc badge, not to mention the lowest priced ones on autotrader are mid 30s.

I wonder what the V6 petrol Ranger will be like? Due out this year.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yep ditto.

Personal taste, but I don't love the the X styling either, although I can see why some do. I like trucks that look as brutish as possible and for me it doesn't quite do it although they are head turning trucks in their own way. Would be sorely tempted for an amorok tho.

I do have my eye on the ranger too😁doubt that I'll be in the running to get one for a year or so yet but will definitely be interested. Looks like nicely american which floats my boat (don't judge)

Sorely tempted to just go all in and get a Ram, just because life is too short not to do a few stupid things😂but I think my budget will dictate that I keep the nav for a few years more yet, and I'm happy with that!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now I do like the X class, obviously! and there are still many macho' adaptions available for it if I decide it's too girly. Don't like the Amarok with the square wheel arches and Ford service reputation is awful ( although I understand MB isn't that good anymore).

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apologies to those who answered my ad for the Nav' in the For Sale section as it won't be available for another couple of weeks due to a delay in collecting the X Class thanks to next week's rail strikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts