Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please,please,please help me choose a hard top.
I am waiting delivery of 2 aventuras and can't decide what hard top to have.
My colleague wants the fastback but i need something with more room for the dog but still a bit sporty looking.

Any reccommendations?

·
Registered
257 Posts
There should be enough room for a dog even with the fastback.

Bare in mind that that fastback top are in short supply and could take some time to arrive.

2005 holdcroft has one for sale in the for sale section which is on ebay at the moment. I believe he actually has two of them.

It depends if it's the right colour.

A mate has one and he carries his kid quad bike in it.

Failing that, any of the well know manufacturers would suffice.

Why not have a look on ebay and autotrader to view pickups that are for sale that have one fitted. :wink:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Buy one of the 4x4 magazines and have a look at the ads in them, quite a few for the D40 now.

I have the snugtop XTR which is quite nice and so far seems to be of decent quality although they are pricey.

Steve

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tomo said:
Buy one of the 4x4 magazines and have a look at the ads in them, quite a few for the D40 now.

I have the snugtop XTR which is quite nice and so far seems to be of decent quality although they are pricey.

Steve
I have the mags and there is just too much choice. I was thinking of a snug xtr as from the dealer it could be supplied and fitted when i collect the truck but the down side of course is the price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pegasus Hard Top

I have a Hardtop from Pegasus 4x4, it is very good. tinted side windows, which open. Sliding front window, gives access to cab rear window. Heated rear window, high line brake light and it even has curtains and interior lights!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Jamie has got one.

I was actually thinking about the Pegasus as well, but I didn't think there was enough room to fit a motorbike under it.

You can see a picture of his in members photo's page no 3 under jame's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts