Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. had the Navara D22 since beginning of december, so far very happy with it. The model I have is a BLACK, NAVARA SPORT double cab with a carryboy hardtop fitted, ideal for the pet rotty and keeps the smell of dog out of the cab. Also use it for towing our new caravan as we have sold up the house and live in the caravan on local campsites full time. what a great life we have with no money worries and freedom to come and go as we please. Have to say the navara is a great towcar beats the old frontera hands down..............Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Welcome onboard mate,

Take no notice of scarey he doesn’t realise us careeners are totally immune from snide remarks!
The anti caravan lobby don’t realise we have been put on the roads by the DOT as an anti speeding devices!

We Navara/caravaners owners should have our own Forum so we can talk all-things-camping. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
Oh deary me. If I had known this was a ***** forum....................:) :lol:

Welcome to the nut house dude :wink:

The Camping and Caravan club is thata way :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,445 Posts
steady on, im thinking of buying a caravan ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
i gotta a caravan its great and me dads a paddy. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome you lot, and hey klunk! when was the last time you saw a poor *****, we ditched the house and are saving a fortune, and living a good life ,looks like dear old Mr Brown has anew lot of taxes coming up for home owners, ( tonights news). with that and more interest rate rises I think I got out just in time. plus it was a great excuse to upgrade caravan to a bloody great twin axle jobby , and damn what a shame I NEEDED a bigger, better car to pull it around with hence my big black beauty. ...................Mark current location The Fox Inn ,Hevingham. sh-t its a hard life ha ha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
So are you just hanging around Norfolk or are you moving around the UK? Hevingham Fox is only 3/4 hour from me. Perhaps we can sort a mini meet and I can bring along a box of pegs and some lucky heather so I can blend in :lol: :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
full timer said:
Thanks for the welcome you lot, and hey klunk! when was the last time you saw a poor *****, we ditched the house and are saving a fortune, and living a good life ,looks like dear old Mr Brown has anew lot of taxes coming up for home owners, ( tonights news). with that and more interest rate rises I think I got out just in time. plus it was a great excuse to upgrade caravan to a bloody great twin axle jobby , and damn what a shame I NEEDED a bigger, better car to pull it around with hence my big black beauty. ...................Mark current location The Fox Inn ,Hevingham. sh-t its a hard life ha ha
There is another way to avoid MR browns taxes...move to Scotland.

We are looking at a site at the moment just over the border (not too far to relocate for us) and we are sourcing a Scandinavian type self build house for the site....interesting times!!!!

****
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Klunk said:
So are you just hanging around Norfolk or are you moving around the UK? Hevingham Fox is only 3/4 hour from me. Perhaps we can sort a mini meet and I can bring along a box of pegs and some lucky heather so I can blend in :lol: :wink:
at the moment ,hanging around the norwich area as I still have a buisiness to run and premises in Costessey, other than that free as a bird. staying at the fox for the forseeable future along with a couple of others nice site and good pub what more do I need, its like being on holiday all the time but mixed with a bit of work when needed. we do intend to do an around british coastline tour when work slacks off a bit hopfully taking 2 - 3 months minimum to take in the sites. might have to get the missus to get a batch of pegs ready and get the old crystal ball out just to make abit on the side. ha ha............Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ducktape said:
full timer said:
Thanks for the welcome you lot, and hey klunk! when was the last time you saw a poor *****, we ditched the house and are saving a fortune, and living a good life ,looks like dear old Mr Brown has anew lot of taxes coming up for home owners, ( tonights news). with that and more interest rate rises I think I got out just in time. plus it was a great excuse to upgrade caravan to a bloody great twin axle jobby , and damn what a shame I NEEDED a bigger, better car to pull it around with hence my big black beauty. ...................Mark current location The Fox Inn ,Hevingham. sh-t its a hard life ha ha
There is another way to avoid MR browns taxes...move to Scotland.

We are looking at a site at the moment just over the border (not too far to relocate for us) and we are sourcing a Scandinavian type self build house for the site....interesting times!!!!

****
sounds like fun and interesting times ahead for you, good luck, just a thought though why if scotland has its own parliment why are there so many scotish politicions , mp's etc in England?...........Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Hi Mark

This is what makes it the more interesting. We are waiting to see what happens this year with the Scottish parliament, whether or not they achieve full independence, and what impact this may have on life in Scotland.

'Mr Brown' is certainly beginning to get rattled and is trying to shame Scottish ministers by suggesting that they are only trying to achieve independence for their own personal gain.......watch this space.

Cheers


****
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top