Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had my 04 navara 2.5di for a couple of months now, it has outlaw wheels , leather and xlt snugtop with bed rug, in black over silver. Drive an l200 for work so choosing navara was easy decision!! having a few little problems but love the truck , had loads of cars before including range rovers etc, traded in 12month old astra sport hatch sri for mine as I needed room for my greyhound and for towing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers matty.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I, stupidly, didn't read your message count! you've been on here as long as I have, that'll teach me to not read things before i write.. much the same as my usual "open mouth first, then think about what I've said afterwards"

Matt

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its not a problem mate

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a 54 nav what are the problems, if it is flaking outlaw wheels get them changed before the warranty runs out, I am having mine done this week. It is blistering on the back of the spoke so it is not curb damage and therefore warranty covered. The other niggle I had was seat belt not retracting properly. Clean belt loop with thin bit of wire and silicone spray afterwards as good as new.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hello there, no the problems are the alignment on the steering, the ecu has had to be reprogrammed, i think i have now got a warped disc and just picked it up from donny dixons today as under warrenty the power steering pipes have had to be replaced. But I still like it!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.