Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I need help.......

I have a 2003 3.0 Hardbody, and I have lost the keys.........

Does anyone have any ideas of how I go about getting replacement ones?

PLEASE help!!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
This might come across as a bit numb but have you contacted your local Nissan Dealer?

I know it's not going to be cheap (i've recently bought a spare) but they will have all the info needed to reprogram etc.

Tip1. When at party at you throw your keys into the middle. Make sure you get them back : :lol:

Tip2. Buy one of those whistley key rings. You might look daft walking along and whistling in the street but if your in the home/office etc you stand a good chance of finding them.

Best of luck dude. :wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have contacted my local dealer, but because it is an import they dont want to know......

ANYONE, PLEASE help!!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hiya,

Need some more info here. Is this truck a 3.0 petrol or diesel? Is it a US or AU/Jap import?

Cheers,
Grant.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Following on from this. I had a brief chat with my local dealer this morning and they have done some servicing work on SA hardbodys before and the rep there said that he would need make/model details plus chassis number to see if they could obtain the key then it will all depend if they can obtain the programming code for the immobiliser/alarm and you would need to take it to the dealer to get it checked. That's £40 just to check it out.

My local Nissan (Hammonds, Halesworth, Suffolk) are really helpful and will do what they can to help. Try them on 01986 834730 even if it's just to pick their brains.

Best of luck :wink:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have key insurance with GEM, costs £15 a year and they will pay upto either 1000 or £2000 if you lose your keys, very very handy!

Im not saying you should take out this insurance and then claim in a few weeks :idea: :wink:

but the number is 01274 599117

hope this helps

Brett

1 - 7 of 7 Posts