Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, thought id say hi, and introduce myself.

Names Pete, wheelrepairit is a company i own

Ordered a D40 aventura in silver with auto box early august, delivery ment to be 4th oct

Paid spot on 20k plus vat from a london nissan dealer, not sure if i got a deal or not, but im happy with that price.

Dont see many silvers about, dealer told me 79% are black.

Still undecided yet on wether to have a snugtop or just cover, any ideas or views be great.

Been looking for a navara forum for a while, being a member of a few i know how good fun and full of useful info they can be.

So, HELLO, to everyone, Heres to oct 4th, roll on

Pete

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome Pete, and thanks for joining us.

Not long to wait now mate, we'll try and help the time pass until October 4th.

Best wishes,

Ezzer.

·
Registered
78 Posts
hi m8

Personally I think just a cover looks best I was thinking of a hard one panted body color

(think i might take some stick over the hard one :oops:)

·
Registered
279 Posts
hi pete welcome.

i went for a Moutain Top. mainly so i cauld add my bike carriers. looks great and works a treat.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice and welcome guys.

Good news, had call from dealer, truck is in and ready for collection monday pm.

Arrived thursday and they have already fitted chrome mirrors,sprayed buck with rubber liner, and taxed it.

Dealer asked if i wanted to sell it for 22k, as other dealers has spotted it on there stock list, not many silvers due in sept so he said.

Quality, hope to pick up on thurs,

·
Registered
481 Posts
Great to hear it mate, hope the delivery all goes smoothly for you.

Please let us know what you think as soon as you have had a rip in her.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Got to say i have seen very Few Silver ones, the one i have seen ( a mate of mine ) does look great :)

To Snugtop or Not to Snug Top thats a awkward one, as im the same, ive stuck with the cover for ages now, its started to fall to bits, ( ill do some pics soon )

So may have to take it back.

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi mate, own a silver one myself an looks clean when its dirty. i have a solid sided Snugtop looks great but would go for a Truckman if i had the chance again as im on my 2nd top as first one had paint defects and Snugtop were so arrogant that i had to get Nissan customer care involved to get a replacement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.