Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an engineer I drive a Ford Ranger by day and the Navara l have just bought at night and weekends.
My Navara is a silver 04 with a "Hardtopsdirect" rear top on.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hi Eltee, welcome along.

I have to ask (although I shouldn't really) - which do you like the best, Ranger or Navara?

·
Registered
222 Posts
eltee said:
I'm an engineer I drive a Ford Ranger by day and the Navara l have just bought at night and weekends.
My Navara is a silver 04 with a "Hardtopsdirect" rear top on.

welcome :D

doesn't the Ranger like the dark or weekends :? :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
which one

ezzer said:
Hi Eltee, welcome along.

I have to ask (although I shouldn't really) - which do you like the best, Ranger or Navara?
Not the Ranger its supplied by my employer and it only does between 15 and 20 mpg, though l should say l work on the moors and it has been really impressive in the way it has always got me to the job and back. Earlier this year l had to get to and winch out a swb land rover that had sunk up to its axle's.
I still have a lot to find out about the Navara though and l'm sure a lot of the answers will come from this forum.
I will post pictures of both vehicles when l can.

Lin

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Re: which one

[/quote]

Not the Ranger its supplied by my employer and it only does between 15 and 20 mpg,
Lin[/quote]

When i was after my navara i called in at the nissan garage in wolverhampton next door was a ford dealer needless to say i got collered by the ford salesman told him what i was after he replied you don't want a pick-up our rangers only do 25mpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.