Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been given a D40 Aventura (Silver) as a company car! It was the directors car but he has been and bought a Porsche Cayenne(sp?) and he needed someone to offload his navara too. He has only done 10K miles in it and seems as new. Only thing wrong when I got it last night was the 4wd selector switch had been pushed into the void behind the dash. Managed to pull the trim off and get it back in. Also done the bluetooth fix. Thinking about it, when I spoke to him when he was driving the quality was rubbish and when I saw him in the car his phone was at his ear so he must of given up on the BT. Fix seems to of worked though.

The car has the XTR snugtop on it which is superb.

Now getting to grips with the Satnav and voice control etc. Shame the Satnav cant do postcodes. I will continue to put my TomTom One V2 in the glove box if I need to postcodes or use my own POI's.

I have previously driven an Isuzu TF double cab for 12 months and a Hi-Lux for 18 months as well as occasionally driving a D22 Outlaw. The D40 is so so much improved over the D22 and I can see how DC's have moved on since the TF.

Steve

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi from redcliffe australia
Sounds like a good deal............although is he gets sick of the porsche and he realises you fixed the phone do you think he will want it back? :D

·
Registered
481 Posts
Yeah, be careful Steve, you could end up having to drive a Porsche around when the novelty wears off with your boss :lol:

Welcome mate, good to have you with us.

·
Registered
101 Posts
hello fife!!

nice to see the invasion has started already, give it a aweek mate we will run the site :lol: :lol:

rgds
kenny

·
Registered
279 Posts
welcome mate, not bad for a company car and cheap on the tax too :lol:
have fun mate

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Hi mate welcome to the SIte :)

Not bad going for a company car !!

How many Company Cars have

Auto Everything and Satnav ??

Enjoy it mate, we do :)

I had a demo D40 with the 4wd button pushed in :(

People just dont get the hang of a Button ( Switch ) Instead of a big Lever ( L200 ) :Lol:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well thats the Bluetooth fix done, my HIDS installed and EGR Bonnet guard done....

All I need now is someway of stopping the tools etc sliding round the back so bloody much!!!

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.