Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
First of all great site with plenty of useful info. I own a 2006 D22 STR 3.0 TD , i have had for 5 months now. It is platinum silver with tinted windows(a must up here in the desert) and factory bull bar. The only mod i have at the moment is a CB radio. In the not to distant future i will be adding a canopy and a new rear bar. In the time that i have had the navara it has really proven itself to be a tuff truck that nothing can stop ( except for that monster sand dune i came across on my last adventure :oops: ) No problem though my mate with his defender pulled me out and has not let me forget about it since. I will post pics of the truck in action soon. Also i am thinking of raising it 3-4 inches does anyone have any suggestions of a good brand and anything i should look out for. Cheers Desert Fox :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ow ya goin mate
Bloody hot enough for ya up there?

Cant wait to see some pics.......make sure you get a crock in the photo to.. :lol:

I'm not sure on suspension for the D22 Ive got a D40 with a 2" suspension lift using EFS suspension. They have 3 year and 100 000 km warranty.

A few guys are just cranking up the standard torsion bar to get a few inch's on the D22's.

Try this forum to, they have a lot of D22's lifted nice and high with 33" tyres :shock:
.....first generation frontier (USA) = D22 Navara

http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/index.php?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.