Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there i've just found the site tonight whilst mooching around i bought my pathfinder aventura in december (ok i know it's not a navara but it's nearly there) seriously i went to buy a navara auto for work but i didn't get on with the auto asked to test a manual and they only had the pathfinder in so tried it and loved it. The boot was big enough for 99% of the time the other 1% i can fold the seats. Just mooching around the site picking up tips i haven't seen any other pathfinder owners on here so i thought i'd come out of the closet and take the stick. Great site

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Alright Sparky,

I remeber someone with a path finder asking if they could join but any way i think theyr'e great an think the people who 'blinged' their D40's should have got them!

Anyway Welcome an happy mooching!! :D

Thomas.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top