Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holly farm MOBY PARK is In Ashby magna near Lutterworth Leicestershire postcode le17 5np if you are into fishing then this is the site for you it has all amenities shower, toilets and a small clubhouse and site is also a work in progress .Emma and Beverley the owners and their families are fantastic hosts and nothing is too much trouble for them just ask and if they can help they will. At £15 a night including ehu and free fishing for those staying on site this we believe is a good deal .
Regards Martin

·
Administrator
2,384 Posts
Hi guinness, thanks for the tip.

Are you associated with this venue at all? If so, reply here or drop me a private message - the forum is hosted for free by a commercial site who generate money through advertising revenue, so we have a few steps we ask vendors and advertisers to take.

If it’s just a recommendation to fellow Navara-ists from your own experience, thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not associated with this site just thought lot of caravanners go fishing so why not put a review on here as I said we think this site is brilliant and well worth a review they just seem to go the extra mile.
regards Martin

·
Administrator
2,384 Posts
not associated with this site just thought lot of caravanners go fishing so why not put a review on here as I said we think this site is brilliant and well worth a review they just seem to go the extra mile.

regards Martin

Great! Thanks for the tip. It’s always nice to hear of new places to go in the outdoors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts