Nissan-Navara.net banner

Which is your favoured method to access the forum?

• Laptop/desktop

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Mobile Phone or tablet via mobile site

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Mobile phone or tablet via Tapatalk

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Live off my iPhone, only go on computer to invoice and edit business website occasionally.... find this site works reasonably fine on mobile.

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Desktop, laptop and iPhone.

·
Premium Member
11,343 Posts
Mobile only at the moment, would rather use I-pad but for some reason it won't let me in. It won't accept my username/password, I type them in, press login and for some reason it then wipes what I've typed so then says username/password not recognised. Bloody thing. Not being a tech sort of bloke I'm not sure how to clear the username/password the I-pad has "remembered" .........

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Laptop most of the time, and mobile when away from home/office.
Find moderating tasks on phone very difficult though

·
Registered
358 Posts
Mobile only at the moment, would rather use I-pad but for some reason it won't let me in. It won't accept my username/password, I type them in, press login and for some reason it then wipes what I've typed so then says username/password not recognised. Bloody thing. Not being a tech sort of bloke I'm not sure how to clear the username/password the I-pad has "remembered" .........
Settings>Safari>Passwords and Autofill>Saved Passwords>Tap the log in that you want to delete and then Tap the Edit button

99% laptop, 1% Tapatalk via mobile

·
Super Moderator
4,313 Posts
Mobile mainly occasionally (in fact rarely) laptop

·
Premium Member
11,343 Posts
Settings>Safari>Passwords and Autofill>Saved Passwords>Tap the log in that you want to delete and then Tap the Edit button

99% laptop, 1% Tapatalk via mobile
Thanks for that mate. I deleted all that was saved for this site but still doesn't let me in .... dam it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts