Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
the BFs on mine make the speedo very accurate,

my Beacons on the roof are only rated to 70 :lol:

ive heard that the New L200s wont go above 100 as they are not powerful enough ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when i was in the tyre trade , we had massive beacons on our merc sprinters and i can confirm that they do well over the ton...

·
Registered
222 Posts
on a long private road I know :wink: , when I got mine I wanted to see what it did............. & the speedo indicated 122mph, I'm sure it would have done a few more but I ran out of the aforementioned private road :twisted:

edited to say........... I don't think it was that far out (I owned an Evo VII before).

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
is it just me or does it seem like going slow ?

Doing 80 + in the Navara the other day, just crusing, and it felt a nice steady pace.

I Got home from Work, Jumped into my Little Audi A3, straight back ontot he same road increasing speed, I thought heck id better slow down as i felt as if i was going 100 +

Looked at teh speedo and it said 70 !!!!

Does anyone else drive a car straight after the NAV ?

Im sure its to do with sitting high off the ground ?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Jumping into the Civic Type R (when I still had one :lol: ) after a few days riding round in the Nav was a hoot.

I remember the first time I took that car out it felt stupid fast, but after a few weeks I'd gotten used to it. After a few days driving the Nav, then driving the Civic brought back a little of that OMG factor.

Right, i need to get back to choosing my next rocket powered car ;)

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
NEIL said:
went off clock in me d23 .then got sat nav oh dear.but still faster than l200
not dissing the L200 too much, but my Push Bike is faster than a L200 :lol:

·
Registered
515 Posts
when i first got me nav i was envious of warrior owners(twatt).then i did me home work on all pick ups and realised mine was the best.then friday on me way taking er indoors shoppin she pipes up why dont we sell the nav and get a berlingo (twatt).so i thought why not get lost woman, i can tow me 22 foot caravan with a berlingo not.what chuffin planet do these women come from .she goes before MY nav

·
Registered
163 Posts
My D22 always seems to be straining at the leash to go faster and i'm convinced i'm going to get a ticket (which i've avoided up to now).

I've got an S80 T6 as well and the T6 is easier to keep a hold of. The D22 is a magnitude more economical...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gialloevoii said:
theres a site called photobucket ... http://photobucket.com/ this site allows you to upload images from your pc to the site , so it 'hosts' your pictures..the idea is if you want to put a picture onto the navara site , you make a link to the photobucket site....
its free to join the site
after logging in you will see a section where it says 'upload images and videos'
this bit will allow you to browse your pc for the picture you want to upload
after you have found your pic ,you click on the 'upload' button
once your pic is uploaded you will see it appear on the page with a box underneath it with URL TAG and IMAGE
you then copy and paste all of this info onto your post on the navara forum
it'll look something like this

i hope this helps mate

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.