Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a quote for towbar and fitting at my local Spanish dealer for a 2016 NP 300 ..

MO MANO DE OBRA. 5,50 50,00 275,00e [ Labour five and a half hr at 50.00 hr ].
KE5004KJ1D TOWBAR LONG 325,38e
KE5054K01C TEK 7 PIN 99,39

Total 667,23e
Final amount with vat . 807,35E

THINK I WILL WAIT FOR THE OTHER QUOTES TO TURN UP .LOL

·
Administrator
15,146 Posts
Sounds about right for a dealer. My dad had one fitted at a Honda dealer and a bike rack, I think it was £1200.

Somebody has to pay for CEO and his executive jet.

·
Registered
2016 NP300 Crew-cab Visia Manual in black (The best colour)
3 Posts
Hi I have the same model and fitted a tow bar myself a couple of months ago. All the holes are pre drilled and the electrics just plug into existing sockets. If you have a jack to support and lift the bar tow bar ( it's extremely heavy) it's a really easy DIY job. Takes time, but it's just nuts and bolts...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im quite capable of fitting it myself ..had plenty of practice in the past , BUT in Spain it has to be a Spanish bar [ wos a CE mark for ...??] and fitted by an approved dealer/garage where a certificate and receipt is issued , you then have to go to your nearest ITV [ mot ] station to get your leg lifted for another 50 e for it to be inspected and the details are entered on your log book.

Getting a witter or a bosal bar [ for £130 ish ] from the UK or Ireland and fitting myself is a none starter , you cannot fit aftermarket or genuine accessories yourself but must be E marked and fitted by a dealer , and do not try fitting oversize tyres or change wheel sizes, other wise the tester will pull up your vehicle by vin # and tell you exactly how it it was supplied and anything else "is not original " go away and take it off ..!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A little update to the saga ... several emails sent towbar fitting garages in my location ....narda ..no replies ...!!!! So called into a Bosal distributor around 15 kms away , got a quote for 525e + itv inspection 50e .

Called into FER VENTE [ large group affiliated to Carrefour . very similar to fastfit/ Halfords] , very helpfull guy spoke perfect english ,offered me a choice of 3 towbars , settled on one completely fitted including 7 pin power for 377e ...Result ..!!

Deposit paid and being fitted next week ..!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts