Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my names Paul. Im in the process of purchasing a navara adventra. Just wanted to say hello.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
welcome to the Site mate.

what Colour have you ordered ? Out of interest.

Regards

Brian

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hi Paul,

Welcome to our little club.

Depending on wherabouts you are up to with your deal, you may be able to get a better price from my friends at Asset Vehicle Management - there is a link to their site at the bottom of the page.

Thats my advertising bit out of the way :lol: , hope you enjoy the forum.

Best wishes,

Ezzer.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Mr Tickle did you opt for Manual or Auto?
good to see the balance of D22 & D40 owners :lol: .....where's Spike :twisted:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive ordered a black manual adventura. I havnt even test driven it yet, couldnt get the test drive till tuesday, but i need it for business so had choice but to order it. :D

not that i minded :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
MrTickle said:
Ive ordered a black manual adventura. I havnt even test driven it yet, couldnt get the test drive till tuesday, but i need it for business so had choice but to order it. :D

not that i minded :)
Don't know if you're local to me or not (Wakefield) but your welcome to come and have a drive in mine.

Cheers

Andy Brown

·
Registered
79 Posts
Don't know if you're local to me or not (Wakefield) but your welcome to come and have a drive in mine.

Cheers

Andy Brown[/quote]

aye up tickle , and aha your giving too much away derv , i now know were you live :evil: and its not that bloody far from me :twisted: :evil:

" spikeus D22ius "

·
Registered
70 Posts
and aha your giving too much away derv , i now know were you live and its not that bloody far from me
Meet me mate "Brody"

I'm sure he'd give you a warm welcome :lol:

PS offer is open to you as well for a test drive Spike. Just so you can see what you're missing like :twisted:

·
Registered
481 Posts
diesel said:

Cheers

Andy Brown
Nice one Andy - great community spirit there mate - love the avatar btw :lol:

·
Registered
70 Posts
FS, upload your pics to a picture hosting web site and then wrap the "Img" tags around it that sit just above the box you type your messages in.

Hope that helps.

Spike, is the real Spike a St Bernard? He's a very handsome dog. Has he been slobbering on those headrests?

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
222 Posts
diesel said:
FS, upload your pics to a picture hosting web site and then wrap the "Img" tags around it that sit just above the box you type your messages in.

Hope that helps.
Cheers
Andy

oh no, not that hosting lark again :roll:

cheers mate :wink:

·
Registered
79 Posts
yes derv mate he,s a st , he,s my 3rd , i had two at the same time Bill and Ted i called them , i,ll post piks of them when i learn the black art of picture posting , they were inseperable in life , and un fortunately when one died , two month later so did the other :cry:

" spike "

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.