Nissan-Navara.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

howdy all

3K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  zipo 
#1 ·
my names Paul. Im in the process of purchasing a navara adventra. Just wanted to say hello.

#2 ·
welcome to the Site mate.

what Colour have you ordered ? Out of interest.

Regards

Brian

#3 ·
Hi Paul,

Welcome to our little club.

Depending on wherabouts you are up to with your deal, you may be able to get a better price from my friends at Asset Vehicle Management - there is a link to their site at the bottom of the page.

Thats my advertising bit out of the way :lol: , hope you enjoy the forum.

Best wishes,

Ezzer.

#10 ·
Don't know if you're local to me or not (Wakefield) but your welcome to come and have a drive in mine.

Cheers

Andy Brown[/quote]

aye up tickle , and aha your giving too much away derv , i now know were you live :evil: and its not that bloody far from me :twisted: :evil:

" spikeus D22ius "

#17 ·
FS, upload your pics to a picture hosting web site and then wrap the "Img" tags around it that sit just above the box you type your messages in.

Hope that helps.

Spike, is the real Spike a St Bernard? He's a very handsome dog. Has he been slobbering on those headrests?

Cheers
Andy

#19 ·
yes derv mate he,s a st , he,s my 3rd , i had two at the same time Bill and Ted i called them , i,ll post piks of them when i learn the black art of picture posting , they were inseperable in life , and un fortunately when one died , two month later so did the other :cry:

" spike "

#21 ·
Know all about that pain mate. they just don't live long enough.

I was without a dog at all a few months ago and it was like being without one of me arms.

Thankfully we've got Brody now.

When I'm feeling sorry for mesen, with the cancer I just take him out on the fields and do a bit of training. He brings joy to my heart :oops:

I start a basic course with him on the 25th and then we'll be out on the mean streets of Leeds; hopefully making the lives of burglars, miserable ones :lol:

#22 ·
Hope nobody thinks I am a saddo for posting this, but when I lost my last dog, someone gave me this poem (is it a poem? I dunno :wink: ).

I have passed it on to others since, it seems to ease the pain a little, certainly makes me :cry: a bit :oops: ;

RAINBOW BRIDGE

Just this side of Heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All animals who have been ill and old are restored to health and vigour; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they miss someone very special to them, who has been left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; his eager body begins to quiver. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

YOU have been spotted, and when you and your special friend meet you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face, your hands again caress his beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your beloved pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then, you cross Rainbow Bridge together................

Tissues are available in the club shop, just £99 each :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.