Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered an outlaw double cab today can anyone please tell me what the over all height (including roof bars )and length is (i need the dimentions to book a ferry crossing ) many thanks dave

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome Dave, and congrats on making a great choice of new car!

I don't know the measurements you require, but I will try and find them out for you.

Best wishes,

Ezz.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
top stuff ezzer

thanks mate. Hope the motor is as good as poeple keep telling me. keep up the good work dave

·
Registered
221 Posts
Don't know exact measurements.

But all that Brittany Ferries needed to know from me was that it was just over 5 metres long 2 metres in height and width.

D40 without tow bar or A bar is approx 5.2m
Width without mirrors approx 1.85m
Height without roof bars/rack etc approx 1.8m

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help with the measurements fellas. I am off fishing for a week in november and i thought the ferry price(p&o liverpool to dublin ) might go ballistic with a bigger motor but it does not make any difference . I booked the crossing for my other car a passat 130 sport diesel estate. i should get loads more gear in the navara. If you want cheap ferrys book through www.directferrys.co.uk you will save a packet. thanks dave. :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
ill measure mine in the morning, as i have front A Bar and Lights on the A bar + towbar.

Ive booked a Tunnel Channel crossing at CHristmas and i need to know also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.