Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few years ago my company had 3 Primeras.

Me and a fellow director took them to be serviced at the local dealer. Turned up at the end of the day to collect them, and were refused the keys until we paid. We explained to the girl on reception we had an account with them, but still no joy. Then we argued with the service manager, same result.

Finally my colleague collars the sales manager, and asks him to use the internet. We go into his office and logon to our system back in the office and pull up the last statement from the dealers (Fortunate we are an IT business :wink: ). Sheepishly they apologise and give us our cars back.

Anyone guess what happened next time I took my car in for a service :!: :shock:

When the Primera's went back, the business was getting more established and I was seriously considering a 350z, the local dealer was the main reason I didn't get one.

Hope things go more smoothly with the Navara this time round! The dealership has changed hands since then so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt!

Si

PS they had a 350z convertible on display, things might have gone full circle come January when I replace my car. :oops:
:D

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
It's why I wouldn't touch Camden in Dunstable my nearest dealer. They really messed me about with a service on my Patrol and the service manager was very rude. I've since then bought a Murano and a Navara from new and many services...Some companies are idiots...

Today at the boat show, they were telling me a 5% discount is good...Well there is no sale with me with just a 5% discount....I've walked away empty handed....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.