Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`ve insured my new Tekna with Admiral. £600 +, I can`t have any no claims discount because I have a break in my insurance. I was last insured for a car of my own in 2014 but for the last 3 years have been driving a Motability car, my other car is a vintage Model A on classic insurance. I have been driving for 40+ years without an accident, including commercial and PSV.
Been thinking about fitting a front bar so called them and asked what they thought, was told insurance would be terminated.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I guess they may have got the wrong idea or maybe you have. Its interpretation of what you mean by front bar . Many would assume you mean something that is illegal in this day and age.
Actually your insurance with no NCD is pretty competitive. There are many paying more with full NCD.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
I`ve insured my new Tekna with Admiral. £600 +, I can`t have any no claims discount because I have a break in my insurance..
I have 8 years NCD and pay approx. £600. But that is with commercial insurance with an annual mileage allowance of 20k.
I was with Admiral, but their best quote for me was approx. £850

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2016 Mustang GT, 5ltr V8 400 bhp, £360. My 5.7 Chrysler Hemi less than 300, don`t make sense, from what you guys are saying guess it`s bite the bullet.
I did describe the bar, the Misutonida is the one I quite like...…………………….

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Remember, it's a commercial vehicle, which does bump the price up significantly (even if you're not using it as such)

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse brevity and mistakes.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
It comes down to age, driving history, NCD, reason for driving, modded or standard (sometimes), value of vehicle, mileage and postcode.
2 or 3 of which you can change :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts