Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably going to order a new Navara this week, but can't decide if the bling bits (chrome steps, sports bars, chrome mirrors, chrome front chin bar etc) are worth putting on.

They come to about £1500 + VAT, dead money or more attractive on resale ?

Thanks in advance :D

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
Haha! i've already done over £3,000 on my Aventura, and i haven't even got it yet!

New wheels and tyres, roll bar, roll n lock, side steps, mirror covers, s/s handle covers, bed liner, and i still have to get mud flaps and mats!

Getting the truck this week

I would say if you want the goodies, then put them on, but don't do it for resale value, as what you find attractive, others may not.

I'm adding stuff to mine as i want it to look different, you know like when you move into a new property, you want to put your mark on it.

Just my opinion anyway...........Steve

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
Hi Rich, yeah i was going to wait, but a few days after i get the truck the misses and me are going away for a few days so i wanted to make the bed secure for suitcases etc. :roll:

I'm ordering it in the morning, so i'll either get it from the same place you got yours, or these people, as i also want a set of their side steps:

http://www.formula4.co.uk/content/conte ... =contactus

I could also get it from the place where the roll bar came from, now everything is getting sorted out, but i thought if i order the steps and roll n lock together i might get a better deal? :wink:

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
Thanks Rich, i'll phone them in the morning, don't think anybody will better that price.

Cheers mate.........Steve :wink:

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
I just spoke to them, and they're giving me the discount, but i have to order through their website. Atm their website is down so i'll have to try later.
They seem very polite and helpful.

Thanks Rich :wink:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Lil'Trucker! said:
I just spoke to them, and they're giving me the discount, but i have to order through their website. Atm their website is down so i'll have to try later.
They seem very polite and helpful.

Thanks Rich :wink:
Steve thats what i had to do order through the website it'll go through as the normal price just put all the details in the comments box 10% etc. :wink:
They will give you a call then with a revised price 8)

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
Hi mate, i've just ordered it, and waiting for confirmation of discount.

The guy said to order via their website and mention the 10% discount, plus the delivery which is about £13 i think. :wink:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Lil'Trucker! said:
Hi mate, i've just ordered it, and waiting for confirmation of discount.

The guy said to order via their website and mention the 10% discount, plus the delivery which is about £13 i think. :wink:
That's it they emailed me and phoned me :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts