Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick my aventura up next friday morning :D not bad its only 2 week late will be ready with seat covers load lliner and xtr snug cant wait now :twisted: . Its in caymen blue too

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
dont forget the pics mate :)

and.... YOU CANT HAVE SEAT COVERS as there are air bags in the front seats ( so ive been told )

·
Registered
24 Posts
Brian the Snail said:
dont forget the pics mate :)

and.... YOU CANT HAVE SEAT COVERS as there are air bags in the front seats ( so ive been told )
The proper Nissan ones that i have on my D40 have like perforated patches in the area around where the seat airbags are.

Wouldnt want to be sitting on a non compliant seat cover when bags go off

Priceless.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Correct you cant chuck any old covers on! Or the air bags dont work proper so as stated i got the nissan ones for the front two seats couting down now :lol: I could get it on thurs at 5clock but i would rather collect in the day light easyer to inspect.

·
Registered
279 Posts
i know you are excited but i would wait for friday and collect in daylight too much can go un-noted under street lighting.
make sure you get pics up

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Excited mmmm...... Maybe thats why i just woke up like a light bulb at 4am!!! For some strange reason i have the feeling i used to get when i woke up a daft O'Clock on xmas day. But i was 6 then. They give me a 3clock collection today 9 hours and 26min and 33 seconds to go!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.