Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A personal opinion of course, but Jeremy Clarkson is a FOOL....

a perfect example was the Lotus Elise with radio, carpets and stuff, with new titanium wheels to compensate for the weight........ Clarkson lambasted it beyond the mark, said it understeered, was poor in a corner, the extra weight basically wrecked the perfection that was "Elise"!

So, the next week, the CHIEF CHASSIS ENGINEER from Lotus was on the programme and took Clarkson around the track and drove the car properly........... yes, you've guessed it....

he was totally wrong, the car was perfectly balanced and drove beautifully, Clarkson looked like a penis :roll:

another example........ " oooh, drool, drool, the Porsche Carrera GT, WOW, it's wonderful, etc etc.

2-3 months later, "what is the point of the Carrera GT, it's silly etc etc.

FOOL, Godamn FOOL, the man's a FOOL.... :evil:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
normalbloke said:
Titanium wheels on a road car?Are you absolutely sure?

Or new "titanium coloured lighter than the old ones" wheels?
One of the two, I'm not sure now........... either way, Clarkson looked like a prize t1t, and his driving ability remains poor. :lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
marlin said:
Maybe a fool, but very funny and does support the motorist, roll on top gear! :D
I totaly agree. He says stuff to cause a reaction. He and his topgear team carry a lot of weight in motoring circles!
You have to agree he does talk sense on political motoring issues, he should stand for the Primeminister. Ha Ha!

·
Registered
108 Posts
chunk is right. jc is a lame ****** up loser! he is so expert on cars as a blonde could be.
and btw i guess he is the only one who thinks he is funny. all these apply for richard hammond as well.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jace said:
anyone remember him publishing his bank deatils in sun saying no one could do anything with them.... well someone did they set up a direct debit to a diabetes charity for £500 best of all bank wont tell him who/how due to data protction laws lmao!
ha ha, like i said FOOL, the man's a FOOL....

funny at times he might be, but still generally a Godamn FOOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.