Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the past 3 days fitting a leather re-trim kit to my truck, makes such a difference! even smells good!

ill post some pics later and if anyone has any questions fire away.....

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have leather option in my 54 plate Sport model. Wish I never took that £1000 option, waste of money. Too bl00dy hot in summer, too bl00dy cold in winter!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah I like leather Lounge Suits and chairs but not in a vehicle. Also the Air-con will damage leather because it dries it out. And if leather ever gets marked, its there forever. :?

Would like to see the photos though, did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
4 Posts
leather interior

I also exchanged my interior for leather D22 Sport
The trim that came in it had already gained a few stains from my 8 year old daughter dropping food or drink on them.
I purchased the kit from Ebay for a couple of hundred quid it said diy :lol:
when it arrived i had a quick look but decided against the diy option,took it to a local trimmers they charged me 200 pounds to remove and refit the new leather the guy said it was really good quality and when i told how much i had paid he said he could only just buy the materials for that amount and no way cover the labour costs of manufacture.
I believe the leather looks a lot better (Emblazed Navara on the headrests) it complements the interior of the car better as its graphite colour (Navara is Black)Its more durable as when my daughter drops something i can wipe it up no stains,also i believe it adds value to the car as when resale time comes its a well known fact cars with leather and all the goodies demand higher trade in values.
I ran the car through the summer to the present day and can honestly say that i have never suffered from to hot or to cold seats 8)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got mine off e-bay as well, cost £190 delivered, was easy to fit myself. I don't like cloth as it gets dirty to easy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts