Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taken delivery of my new Aventura Auto - what a fantastic vehicle!
I could wait to part-ex my L200 Warrior - what a pile of c--p that was! - I feel as though I have just had a boil lanced!
The Navara is a really fantastic drive.
I have just ordered a new steel hardtop from autostyling uk and waiting for that to come in - hope I have chosen right one, there are so many to choose from.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Haha that's the first time i have heard of owning a new Navara was like having a boil lanced. :?

Is that common in the U.K.??....dont worry, I dont really want to know.

Congrats mate.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well stephenburbidge there's not many of us 2007 Aventura auto owners. Welcome. It will be interesting to compare notes. I was initially concerned with an engine rattle on light throttle and little load, 1700 - 2200 RPM at 40 MPH. Had the dealer listen to it twice. They said it sounded ok to them but could not compare it to another as they had not sold one. However, it performs well, although I only get 23 - 25 MPG.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Welcome to the site, dont forget to take some pics, :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
To be honest I didn't know much about trucks before I got the Nav....but I did go for a test drive in the L200 New and old. The new L200 is a bag of Sh*$ ,there no power, it rolls around corners and the worst thing is the inside….small I mean I’m not big but I swear I was rubbing shoulder with the salesman when we did the test drive, paint coming off door handles(only had 200+miles on the clock) and it’s tacky, and no class.
Old L200 a lot better but dated. I come the conclusion if I’m going spend that much dosh, I’m sure as hell not going to go backwards. But this take the cake….went on-line to ask Mitsubishi to send some brochure of L200 and by the time I got them the Navara been sat at home for week already, didn’t even open it went straight in the bin…lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Mooey
I haven't had it long enough to become critical I just it's great in comparison to the L200.
It does seem to "roar" a lot without going anywhere when starting from cold (if you know what I mean)!
I am only getting about 20mpg at moment but have done less than 500 miles - I hope this will improve with use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.