Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just ordered my D40 Aventura, can't wait to get it now :wink:

Just been looking at the gallery, i think my wallet's in for a good hiding! :shock:

Bye for now.......Steve :wink:

·
Registered
108 Posts
owww gee!!! why dont u buy a vw passat for those wheels. any offroad vehicle or even a suv wearing those kind of wheels is the most stupid thing i can imagine. seriously guys what are u doin here in the offroad league? u have nothing in common with any offroad experiences. go back where u belong, u are poluting the area.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
charlie_root said:
owww gee!!! why dont u buy a vw passat for those wheels. any offroad vehicle or even a suv wearing those kind of wheels is the most stupid thing i can imagine. seriously guys what are u doin here in the offroad league? u have nothing in common with any offroad experiences. go back where u belong, u are poluting the area.
If that's what he wants to spent his money on then surely that's his decision and not yours :roll:

·
Registered
108 Posts
absolutelly but i can give my opinion(is for free i guess :)) against his outstandingly stupid decision. cant i ?

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Charlie:
I have my opinion, you have yours, i happen to like those wheels, i haven't decided to buy them yet, so i haven't made any stupid decision as you put it.
If i do buy them, i'll be sure to send you a nice pic of them :roll:

Hi phnates, just been looking at your Aventura, very nice indeed! :wink:

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
:lol: :lol: :clappy:

I dint welcome him cos he joined just before me so i'll do it now :lol:

Hello & Welcome Lil'Trucker, hope you enjoy our forum & want to join in :mrgreen:

Nice one Nick :cheers2:

G

·
I guess Charlie has to vent his anger somewhere, obviously his butch hairy wife beats him to a pulp every time he steps outa line :lol:

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
Re:

charlie_root said:

Cheeky f***er :shock: onny just read that. See he dont come on anymore, maybe he got an Amorak?
Dont be picking on our Steve, we need him. Cant believe the so blatent insult, i'm shocked! Thats even worse than our residant gob *****.

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:lol: Yeah i remember it like it was yesterday, that Charlie was a bit of a fruitcake!

Thank you all for the warm welcome, once i've finished my tea i'm gonna ban you all for life!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love you all really :kiss_ass :wink:

·
Premium Member
11,353 Posts
Lil'Trucker! said:
once i've finished my tea i'm gonna ban you all for life!!!!:

Oooooh, we love it when you get all stern and serious :D :lol:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Hello Steve and welcome to the forum.....Lookimg forward to the bling and big wheels :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.