Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all
Just noticed the drivers kick plate (think that’s what it’s called.. the trim on the inside of the door) is starting to come up at the front, how are these supposed to be held down so I can make sure i fix it properly. It looks like sticking it would do the job but don’t want to stick it and cause problems down the line if access is needed under it for some reason.

·
Super Moderator
191 Posts
Is it the metal thin plate cover with pathfinder engraved in it ? If so sticking it will be fine as I'm sure they are stuck down anyway try Tiger Seal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is it the metal thin plate cover with pathfinder engraved in it ? If so sticking it will be fine as I'm sure they are stuck down anyway try Tiger Seal.
It’s a thin metal plate not got engraving but I’m sure it’s the same thing so will stick it thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
i can find loads to put on the door jam but can't find any that go on the plastic that sits inside the car which is the one im missing

·
Administrator
13,430 Posts
Actually, I just bought the set of four trims. The longer trim that is supposed to go on the metal is about right to cover the plastic. It will need a bit of flattening to remove the lip, will post a picture later...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually, I just bought the set of four trims. The longer trim that is supposed to go on the metal is about right to cover the plastic. It will need a bit of flattening to remove the lip, will post a picture later...
Thanks, I’m going to get the mud out of the truck tomorrow then see if it’s early enough to rescue the original if not will be taking them all out and get some new as it would drive me mad having one different to the rest

1 - 19 of 19 Posts