Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sat, M18 new warrior very clean and sparkling on the hard shoulder with lid up, oh how we laughed :lol:

Hope its not overheating cause the couldnt fix our old one, spent best part of a year trying to repair, son got p***ed and sold it, bag of **** :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
word in the L200 corner is that they overheat when travelling at high speeds, IE anything over 70 MPH

There was a Mitsi press release telling all owners not to travel for long periods of time at over 70mph or damage will be caused.

There's no Re call, as they are all like it :lol:

( non of the above is true)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
marlin said:
Sat, M18 new warrior very clean and sparkling on the hard shoulder with lid up, oh how we laughed :lol:

Hope its not overheating cause the couldnt fix our old one, spent best part of a year trying to repair, son got p***ed and sold it, bag of **** :roll:
Think I saw the same L200 around 3.30pm Saturday. Silver with a silver cover on the bed, stopped on the North / East (M62) bound side of M18 between Jcn1 Rotherham and Jcn2 A1(M). The driver had both the bed cover and bonnet up and was peering at the front of the engine as I went passed in the opposite direction in my 56' Black Outlaw.

Remember it as I was running real low on fuel and was hoping I wouldn't run out and so break down, which I didn't. Then saw the L200 and hoped I wasn't going to end up in the same situation.

Bob

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bobsabuilder said:
marlin said:

Think I saw the same L200 around 3.30pm Saturday. Silver with a silver cover on the bed, stopped on the North / East (M62) bound side of M18 between Jcn1 Rotherham and Jcn2 A1(M). The driver had both the bed cover and bonnet up and was peering at the front of the engine as I went passed in the opposite direction in my 56' Black Outlaw.

Remember it as I was running real low on fuel and was hoping I wouldn't run out and so break down, which I didn't. Then saw the L200 and hoped I wasn't going to end up in the same situation.

Bob
THATS THE ONE, SMALL WORLD :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.