Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody, new to the forum and as yet not got the D40, but soon, got old defender 90, reliable but slow and less than comfortable. but D40 fits the bill with the comfort and space. just looking around and finding lots of pointers. will keep you updated on progress. but again Hi :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
HY daletur welcome to the forum. I've had a few landys myself there like driving round in a phone box compared to a navara :lol: . You will love the new motor mate best move i have made in a long time getting one. dave :wink:

·
Registered
279 Posts
welcome mate,

it is a top truck. this is my first 4x4 and i am really pleased with it. my only problem is now do i go for a street look or for the 4x4 look...............decisions :shock:
i might put up a poll 8)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pimped or dirty

you might as well, for me i will go for the midway, just a few bling bits on the outside but tricked on the inside. i like my ice, and thanks to the forum, and the possibility of plumbing in DVD to the Screen, can use my old headrest screens and player(saves a lot of money, and no Ebay). Makes the time of sitting in the motor drying off after a race, waiting for an other a bit more bearable. I land yatch and it can be a warm and wet sport. my old landy wasnt much fun or that warm. :roll: cheers for the reply. :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
i like my i.c.e too, just not sure what to do i know the d40 uses the can-bus systems so was thinking to add a apline hub, that way running stuff is easy. but there is not much space to install a sub so still thinkin on that one :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.