Nissan-Navara.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
HY daletur welcome to the forum. I've had a few landys myself there like driving round in a phone box compared to a navara :lol: . You will love the new motor mate best move i have made in a long time getting one. dave :wink:

·
Registered
279 Posts
welcome mate,

it is a top truck. this is my first 4x4 and i am really pleased with it. my only problem is now do i go for a street look or for the 4x4 look...............decisions :shock:
i might put up a poll 8)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pimped or dirty

you might as well, for me i will go for the midway, just a few bling bits on the outside but tricked on the inside. i like my ice, and thanks to the forum, and the possibility of plumbing in DVD to the Screen, can use my old headrest screens and player(saves a lot of money, and no Ebay). Makes the time of sitting in the motor drying off after a race, waiting for an other a bit more bearable. I land yatch and it can be a warm and wet sport. my old landy wasnt much fun or that warm. :roll: cheers for the reply. :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
i like my i.c.e too, just not sure what to do i know the d40 uses the can-bus systems so was thinking to add a apline hub, that way running stuff is easy. but there is not much space to install a sub so still thinkin on that one :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.