Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, it was me who took you on the inside, i did this because of your lemming like behaviour. You were queued up behind every other lemming in the outside lane because you mistakenly thought that it was your right.
In actual fact, you were just holding up the free thinking, independent, intelligent motorist.

Yes, I did cut you up to be infront of you, this was because for the umpteenth time there was a truck in the two mile clear section that you chose to ignore because you were so frightened of losing your place in your self imposed slow moving queue, you complete ****.

You are lucky for now, but just as soon as I figure out how to get this de-activated machine gun turret fitted to my load bed and re-activated, you better not make any firm plans for Christmas......Why, because I am going to kill you....Yes, it really is that simple. :twisted:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Phew...looking at your last 3 posts it hasn't been the best of mornings so far :shock:

Must concur with what you are saying though.

Mick

·
Registered
279 Posts
stressed are we??
i have to admint half the country does not know how to drive on a m/way properly :?

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
the fast lane is just one long line of peeps doing 69mph ( to be on the safe side of the Scam vans )

where the inside lane is now the new fast lane :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Now you are talking guys - I frikkin hate lane hoggers - but I have a plan;

If you undertake someone - THEY GET THE FINE/POINTS - it should be impossible to undertake someone.

I have been driving for 18 years (can't manage longer sorry, I'm not old enough :lol: ) and I have NEVER been undertaken, I have however undertaken THOUSANDS, a record I am very, very proud of :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.