Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picking up new adventura this week and need to sort out the back, last l200 had full chequer plate with lid from n & j and was superb as nick cut away wheel arches to fit a pallet in the back.
load area of the datsun(?) looks to fit a pallet already and thought of installing hardwood strips to bed for protection, don't want plastic liner as will be lugging around roofing slates so would slide around damaging the slates and scratching paintwork, also need to carry enduro bikes
any suggestions most welcome

regards
Col
oop north

G

·
I have the N&J liner - very very well made, and they also made me a bed divider for 50 or 70 quid, which helps stuff stop sliding about.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Load area protection

I had a Nissan fitted plastic loadliner initially, however I found that items just slipped around in it and also as it rubs on the paintwork it eventually will rust. I sold that on Ebay and had the load area sprayed with a polymer coating by SPEEDLINER. Absolutely brilliant, I paid an extra £50 and had kevlar added in the mix to add strength. My pickup is Storm Grey and the coating they sprayed is grey and really sets the truck off. It is tough, thick and flexible and cleans off with the pressure washer. Total cost about £480. I got them to spay a lip all the way around the top to protect the edges also.

www.speedlinereuro.com

01584 877513 the owner is called Colin Nash, excellent service and I would highly recommend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts