Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Forgive this plug, but just wanted to tell you about my friends at Asset Vehicle Management...

They can supply the entire Nissan range, in fact, almost any car or van, at really low prices - UK supplied too.

They have a massive range of finance plans to suit both private and business users, don't order a vehicle without talking to them first.

Contact details can be found here;

www.assetvehiclemanagement.co.uk

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, I should have added, there is absolutley no 'hard sell' whatsoever - tell them what you want, they will supply a quote and thats the last you will hear, unless of course you want more info or to place an order.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
i could have saved a bit if ordered from Above.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They do tend to be very competitive Bri, and more to the point, they really look after people, which can be rare in 2006 :?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thinking of Buying

Whilst we are "plugging". I work for a Nissan dealership and will always give my best price. Please think of me as an asset to your Forum as I might be able to help in many ways with many things

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Reid said:
OK, I'm after a Outlaw, Auto, Black, Euro 4 engine. What's the best price any one can offer?

Reid.
Best phone them up mate, ezzer hasnt been about for a while.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Brian,

I did leave a message on the web site given in the link but nobody got back to me. I'm begining to wonder if anybody wants to sell me a truck. I went to a local dealer to see what their best price was. Stood around for 20 minutes, nobody came near me - left in disgust - so much for the Nissan dealer in Belfast.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Brian the Snail said:
Best phone them up mate, ezzer hasnt been about for a while.
so where has he gone then? last he said was personal probs, can't still be the same, eh?

·
Registered
16 Posts
If the price is rigth, I'll come over and pick it up :) . Nationwide will deliver to Stranraer which is cool. I just need to get somebody to put it on the boat and I can drive it off the other side.

Anybody know were you can get leather replace covers for the D40. I have seen them for the D22 in ebay. The first thing I will do when I finally get a deal, is replace rear shocks - you think the roads over there are bad!!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I went 90 miles out of my way (180 miles round trip) to buy my Outlaw as the local dealers wouldn't drop their prices. I'd have gone a lot further to get the right deal!

Bob

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the offer, Bob.

I had to look where Worksop was and where the local airport was. You can get a oneway flight very cheap if you book early, so I would fly over and pick up the truck and drive it back myself. Maybe I should be getting the Aventura with the sat nav to get me home.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Reid said:
Thanks for the offer, Bob.

I had to look where Worksop was and where the local airport was. You can get a oneway flight very cheap if you book early, so I would fly over and pick up the truck and drive it back myself. Maybe I should be getting the Aventura with the sat nav to get me home.
Yeah, Robin Hood (Doncaster) Airport isn't too far away(get the dealers to collect you from the airport) or there's East Midlands Airport a bit further away.

The drive to Stranraer is straight forward. From memory, I'd go from Worksop onto the A1 North, up to Scotch Corner, then take the A66 to Penrith, join the M6 North, which becomes the A74/A74(M), then take the A75 to Stranraer. Driving distance of 250 - 300 miles. Thats assuming Stranraer is the best departure point from the UK for you?

I considered an Adventura, but only had a cash pot of £20k and didn't want to take finance out for the sake of a Sat Nav system and the leather interior.

Bob

1 - 20 of 24 Posts