Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is not a rant ,more of a warning to other users who have to cross the severn bridge from england to wales...normal cars pay £4.80 , we in our navaras have to pay £9.80...is this fair or not..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
'cos its commercial... cant have your cake and eat it - its tax reclaimable....isnt it...

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you can arrange it, make some business just west of Gloucester. That way you can go to Wales for free and come back to England for free too!

I admit there might be some problems with this 'solution', but it's the best I can offer. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
bridge

m25 dartford crossing is £1.00 for cars £1.80 for navara's, campavans a £1.00 whats all that about some of them are heavier and bigger than 4x4s
:?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wxjltonight said:
If you can arrange it, make some business just west of Gloucester. That way you can go to Wales for free and come back to England for free too!

I admit there might be some problems with this 'solution', but it's the best I can offer. :)
i was considering that route ,but i had to take me boy to a concert in cardiff and from swindon this route via the bridge is the quickest...guess what ,i wont be visiting south wales for a very long time...

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey think of me, i live in south wales!! have to go over the bridge alot.

theres alot of things that bug me about the bridge tolls, one is this, if ur towing a vehicle, u only pay for the vehicle thats being driven, so if in a comercial u tow a car it costs more, but, if ur in a car towing a small van..... u just pay the car price!

other thing that bugs me is, disabled people go over for free by showing them their badge, why? seems a bit like a "lets feel sorry for them levvy"?? its a bit different than disabled people needing more/closer/better/bigger parking int it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i didnt know that - my missus is a full-on cripple :lol: with the badge to prove it (motorbike accident before you ask...) - Ill have to - ahem - borrow her badge next time im off to the lang of the singing single eyebrowed ones ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.