Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1

Member's Map

This map has been created so that you can share your general location with other members, so that it's easier to arrange meets, gatherings, outings etc.
Obviously, as you don't want to advertise your exact location, I'd recommend just adding your nearest town or something.

We're also going to start adding green lanes, offroading locations etc to the map, so if you have any you wish to share, please let us know.

To add your location to the map, just comment with the town you'd like to be shown against, and one of the team will put you on. Alternatively, send me a PM with your location, and I'll add you to the map.

I've added my general location, and a couple of points of interest to get us started. Maybe the other mods would like to help get the ball rolling.

@landmannnn @gfromleeds @pistol6000 @quavey

Obviously, this doesn't have to be limited to the UK, so any members from elsewhere can also get involved.
@JDO

Registered
I'm near St.Austell in Cornwall

*ADDED*

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
We鈥檝e had little uptake on this, but probably more to do with the thread being missed.
I鈥檓 going to start adding active members to the map, but only using the location provided on your public profile, so you won鈥檛 be sharing any more than you already are.

If anyone has an issue with this, please send me a PM. :thumbleft:

Registered
We鈥檝e had little uptake on this, but probably more to do with the thread being missed.
I鈥檓 going to start adding active members to the map, but only using the location provided on your public profile, so you won鈥檛 be sharing any more than you already are.

If anyone has an issue with this, please send me a PM. :thumbleft:
its because its confusing, I looked at the map yesterday and tried to add my location couldn't figure out how to do it then looked again then again and finally saw we are supposed to respond and you add it ?? how odd also where did you get that map from ? my town isn't really on it but smaller village are

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
its because its confusing, I looked at the map yesterday and tried to add my location couldn't figure out how to do it then looked again then again and finally saw we are supposed to respond and you add it ?? how odd also where did you get that map from ? my town isn't really on it but smaller village are
We鈥檙e limiting the editing to mod team, just to reduce the risk of accidental deletions, and keep it tidy and organised.

The map is just Google maps.

F you check now, you are on it. :thumbleft:

Registered
Waterford, Ireland.

Millbrook Off Road Centre is North West of Castledermot (and the M9 M9 Motorway. Not been there in a while so don't remember the exact location.

Cheers
John

*ADDED*

1 - 20 of 70 Posts