Nissan-Navara.net banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,601 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I must be missing something... where is the map?

·
Administrator
13,314 Posts
Click the big words

Member's Map

This map has been created so that you can share your general location with other members, so that it's easier to arrange meets, gatherings, outings etc.
Obviously, as you don't want to advertise your exact location, I'd recommend just adding your nearest town or something.

We're also going to start adding green lanes, offroading locations etc to the map, so if you have any you wish to share, please let us know.

To add your location to the map, just comment with the town you'd like to be shown against, and one of the team will put you on. Alternatively, send me a PM with your location, and I'll add you to the map.

I've added my general location, and a couple of points of interest to get us started. Maybe the other mods would like to help get the ball rolling.

@landmannnn @gfromleeds @pistol6000 @quavey

Obviously, this doesn't have to be limited to the UK, so any members from elsewhere can also get involved.
@JDO

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
How silly of me to search through all the forum menu options!

Clearly we are a bit thin in Russia, China and the Americas...

I would have hoped for a better showing in the middle east, but Toyota Technicals must have that sewn up....

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Wow I'm on already, cheers x
Yes, when we first set up the map, I went through our members, and anyone who had shared their location on their profile was added to the map.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2,384 Posts
How silly of me to search through all the forum menu options!

Clearly we are a bit thin in Russia, China and the Americas...

I would have hoped for a better showing in the middle east, but Toyota Technicals must have that sewn up....
Middle East is dominated by petrol engines, so the US trucks have that sewn up.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Hah! Yes - I should have said "war-zones" not middle east, and included much of Africa in that one!

21 - 40 of 78 Posts