Nissan-Navara.net banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
My name is Roger Lopez a newbie member from Solomon Islands, South Pacific region. I am driving a Nissan Navarra 2013 model as company service vehicle. I'm glad to have you guys here in this community. Thank you.

·
Administrator
5,047 Posts
Padbury, Western Australia
Hi everyone,
My name is Roger Lopez a newbie member from Solomon Islands, South Pacific region. I am driving a Nissan Navarra 2013 model as company service vehicle. I'm glad to have you guys here in this community. Thank you.
I've added you both to the Members map if you click the link and serch your user name it will show your listed location and any other members that might be near you!
if you want your location moving or removing just let me know;)

Reactions: Titan360

·
Registered
Navara Die Hard 4.0
11 Posts

Member's Map

This map has been created so that you can share your general location with other members, so that it's easier to arrange meets, gatherings, outings etc.
Obviously, as you don't want to advertise your exact location, I'd recommend just adding your nearest town or something.

We're also going to start adding green lanes, offroading locations etc to the map, so if you have any you wish to share, please let us know.

To add your location to the map, just comment with the town you'd like to be shown against, and one of the team will put you on. Alternatively, send me a PM with your location, and I'll add you to the map.

I've added my general location, and a couple of points of interest to get us started. Maybe the other mods would like to help get the ball rolling.

@landmannnn @gfromleeds @pistol6000 @quavey

Obviously, this doesn't have to be limited to the UK, so any members from elsewhere can also get involved.
@JDO
Callington in Cornwall please.

Many thanks

Added

·
Administrator
5,047 Posts
81 - 88 of 88 Posts